1. Check the working conditions of the smooth points of each rotating part and supply the lubricating oil in time.
2. Check the amount of lubricating oil in the lubricating oil cup of the mixer.
3. Check the oil level of the lubricator once a week and add it in time.
4. Once a day, turn on the water valve to discharge the water condensed in the air compressor and air storage tank.
5. Some bolts and nuts should always be checked for looseness and tightened in time.
6. Is the water supply, gas, admixture system and equipment normal?
7. Check whether the electrical control system and various instruments are normal.
8. Check whether the mixing shaft and simplified cleaning of the concrete mixer are clean. If there is too much concrete condensed on the mixing shaft, it is necessary to manually enter the finishing.
9. Regularly organize or replace the filter screen in the cement silo dust collector.
10. Regularly sort out the residual powder in the dust removal pipe of the main machine to prevent blockage.
11. If the downtime is more than a week, it is necessary to empty the cement, water, admixtures and various aggregates. Raising method
Post time: Aug-18-2022