1. What are the components of a mobile mixing plant?
1. Main engine chassis: a cantilever-shaped mixing main engine chassis. The chassis contains tow truck traction pins and parked outriggers; the mixer, cement and water admixtures are placed on the chassis for weighing and weighing; inspection walking platforms and railings are attached around the chassis. Wait.
2. Control room: The control room is at the bottom of the main chassis, and the automatic control system of the mixing plant is installed. The working state control room is used as the front support point of the whole station. When transferring and transporting, the control room is stowed and stored in the empty space of the bracket; all its control lines No need to disassemble.
3. Aggregate batching measurement: this system is located in the upper part of the whole station, the upper part is the aggregate (sand, stone) storage hopper, the storage hopper can be divided into 2 or 4 grids, and the heightening plate is set to increase the storage capacity, pneumatic Open the door one by one, the aggregate measurement is a variety of material increment measurement methods. At the bottom are placed the walking bridge and the frame legs when working.
4. Peripheral parts: Cement silos and screw conveyors. Peripheral parts are integral parts during work or transportation, and can be transported and disassembled as a whole without disassembly.
Second, what are the main features of the mobile mixing plant?
The big feature is that it can be moved as a whole. At present, mobile concrete mixing plants are mainly divided into two types: towable and towed. The towable chassis includes a complete front and rear axles; the towed chassis only has the rear axle, and the front end is placed on the saddle bridge of the tractor.
Post time: Dec-07-2020