(1) The misunderstanding of the use of admixtures in the mixing station is due to the lack of understanding of the mechanism and basic functions of the admixtures, and the inability to understand the extent of the impact of the water-binder ratio on the strength of concrete;
(2) To correct the misunderstanding of the use of admixtures in the mixing station, it should be systematically controlled from various aspects such as test links, procurement links, acceptance links, use links, routine testing, and trial matching verification; among them, the key to ensuring the strength of concrete lies in control The actual water consumption in production, to ensure that the water-to-gel ratio is not greater than the design value;
(3) When the quality level of the admixture is low, in order to achieve the ideal water reducing effect, the dosage of the admixture must be increased. Practice has proved that purchasing and using low-volume high-standard admixtures has advantages compared with high-volume low-standard admixtures, both in terms of concrete strength assurance and unilateral cost control of admixtures;
(4) Blindly restricting the amount of admixtures is an unscientific approach. This approach often leads to an overall increase in the water consumption of the concrete unilateral and the unilateral cementitious material, thereby greatly increasing the cost of the mix. It is recommended to determine the water-binder ratio and the upper limit of the unilateral water consumption according to the test, so as to control the most weighted part of the mix ratio cost (cementing material); on this basis, find out the best admixture that meets the requirements of concrete slump ;
(5) In the absence of quality monitoring and test-mixing verification of admixtures, the quality level of admixtures may continue to decline. In this case, the increase in unilateral water consumption caused by maintaining the original admixture content will have a catastrophic impact on the strength of concrete. Therefore, strengthening the quality control of admixtures is directly related to whether the compressive strength of concrete can be guaranteed or whether it is stable.
In short, as long as we master the correct use of admixtures, we can increase the strength of concrete while keeping the cost of the mix constant; or reduce the cost of the mix while keeping the strength of the concrete unchanged, and become a concrete mixing plant. Create huge technical and economic value.
Post time: Jun-21-2021