1. Check the working conditions of the smooth points of each rotating part and supply smooth oil in time.
2. Check the amount of smooth oil in the smooth oil cup of the mixer.
3. Check the oil level of the lubricator once a week and fill it up in time.
4. Once a day, turn on the water valve to discharge the condensed water in the air compressor and air storage tank.
5. Some bolts and nuts should be checked frequently for looseness and tightened in time.
6. Is the water supply, gas, admixture system and equipment normal?
7. Check whether the electrical control system and various instruments are normal.
8. Check whether the mixing shaft of the concrete mixer and the simplified cleaning are clean. If there is too much concrete condensed on the mixing shaft, it is necessary to manually enter the finishing.
9. Regularly arrange or replace the filter in the dust collector of the cement silo.
10. Regularly arrange the residual powder in the dust removal pipe of the host to prevent blockage.
11. If the downtime is more than one week, it is necessary to empty cement, water, additives and various aggregates.
Post time: Jan-06-2021